The building was done at the end of the 19th Century by a French architect. The building has a distinct Baroque style architecture (curved lines, rich decorations). It has a structure with well defined, generous and rightly balanced interiors, marked by splendid interior decorations: statues, stained glass windows, wall paintings, gables, sculpted wooden doors, monumental stairs, marble of Carara, chandeliers of Bohemian crystal, etc.
The building was fully consolidated, refurbished, extended and modernized between 1993-1995.
The building has a gross area of 1076 sqm, with a footprint of 586 sqm, while the nicely designed yard has an area of 490 sqm, including a terrace, exterior pavement, trees and green areas.
The total gross building area is of 2115 sqm, comprising 3 different building units: building unit A, building unit B, and building unit C, respectively.
The main building, i.e. building unit A, has a total net area of 1111,54 sqm, with a footprint of 342,25 sqm, comprising 6 levels:2 basement, ground level, 1st level and 2 attics, separated as follows:
1. Basement (net area 227,25 sqm; building area 342,25 sqm): kitchen 53,79 sqm, restaurant 65,15 sqm, restaurants bar 22,86 sqm, restaurants toilette 16 sqm, cloakroom & kitchens toilette 20,57 sqm, interior stairs 17,75 sqm, fixture14,43 sqm.
2. Ground floor (net area 282,41 sqm, building area 342,25 sqm):
entrance hall 22sqm, entrance stairs 24,25 sqm, concierge hall 25,87 sqm, stairs towards the upper level 20,63 sqm, 3 halls (rooms) 109,94 sqm, wardrobe 18,37 sqm, toilette 20,57 sqm, rear stairs 17,0 sqm, terrace 23,68 sqm.
3. 1st Floor (net area 268,23 sqm; building area 388,47 sqm): stairs towards the ground floor 20,63 sqm, entrance/central hall 43,63 sqm, bar 26,50 sqm, 4 halls (rooms) 112,31 sqm, snug 18,37 sqm, cloakroom 10,12 sqm, toilette 20,57 sqm, rear stairs 17,10 sqm.
4. Attic 1 (net area 226,45 sqm; building area 331,00 sqm): main office 19,86 sqm, waiting room 6,65 sqm, office 9,10 sqm, administrative office 7,30 sqm, meeting room 29,41 sqm, cashier room 12,05 sqm, small office 25,18 sqm, stairs towards the attic 15,25 sqm, corridor 8,40 sqm, ventilation machine 34,70 sqm, rear stairs 17,10 sqm, garret 38,25 sqm
5. Attic 2 (net area 106,2 sqm; building area 331 sqm): telephone room 26,17 sqm, corridor 8,8 sqm, mens cloakroom 11,42 sqm, womens cloakroom 6,86 sqm, interior stairs 4,80 sqm, garret 48,15 sqm.
The 2nd building unit, i.e building unit B, has a net area of 112,32 sqm, including 2 levels: ground floor and 1st floor, with the following compartments:
- ground floor: room 46,20 sqm, entrance hall 9,96
- 1st floor: room 46,20 sqm, entrance hall 9,96 sqm
The 3rd building unit, i.e. Building unit C (technical basement) with a net area of 209,30 sqm and building area of 274,35 sqm, having 1 level.
This underground level includes the following: TRAFO place (i.e.transforming power station 24V 380V) 27 sqm, TRAFO panel 4,37 sqm, electricity panel 31,08 sqm, water station tank 8,12 sqm, heating station 44,67 sqm, diesel tank 29,25 sqm, toilette & utilities engine space & light access room 20 sqm.
The basement area of building B and of building C totals 36,75 sqm. The basement passage has 8.06 sqm.
The building has also a freezer room of 21,6 sqm.
The building area may be extended with 3500 sqm, by building a G+8 levels building unit over the existing technical basement of the building unit C.